Pearl Health Career Opportunities
Provide the transportation of clients to and from appointments at Pearl Health Clinic in a safe, secure and professional manner.
- Has passion for behavioral healthcare
- Values working with underserved and marginalized populations and appreciates diversity
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Idaho Driver’s license
- Clean Driving Record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulation
- Exceed minimum age requirement of 21 years.
- Pass a mandatory pre‐employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Pass a mandatory criminal background test.
- Ability to obtain CPR and First Aid certification as well as other driver safety trainings through MTM
- Must be able to understand and operate GPS apps and cell phones.
- Must be physically able to step up and down steps, safely secure clients for transport, lift up to 50 lbs, and transport wheelchair patients on paved and unpaved surfaces
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
- Transporting patients and clients utilizing company vehicles in a safe and professional manner.
- Effective communicates with dispatch regarding schedule progress and to receive instructions.
- Maintain a professional image and attitude in regards to clients, visitors and co‐workers.
- Comprehend, and comply with PHC Employee Manuals, MTM Provider Manual, and Driver Training instructions.
- Complete daily vehicle pre‐trip and post trip inspections, and maintain vehicle cleanliness.
- Assist clients and patients as needed to safely complete the transfer.
- Accurately complete trip logs vehicle reports.
Our competitive benefits package includes, health insurance, 401(K) at a 4% company match, short- & long-term disability, Life Insurance Policy, PTO & Paid Holidays, company subsidized gym membership at Apple Athletic, Corporate Perks with discounts offered from over 100 retailers, & many opportunities for professional development.
25-30 hours (paid per hour): In line with state and local guidelines for mental health authorization specialists. Actual rate DOE.
We at Pearl Health Clinic commit to each person we serve by giving them unparalleled treatment that uncovers the worth we all have as human beings. Every one of us travels through life with burdens, whether they are physical, mental, emotional, or anything else that holds back our true potential. We strive to unlock that potential to improve our way of life. From psychiatric care within the clinic to psycho-social care within the community, our accomplished staff have helped thousands of people feeling overwhelmed with life’s burdens.
Our message is simple: You are not alone and there is help. Our practitioners are spiritually minded and ethically sound, assuring every patient and their families that care is handled with dignity and respect.