Pearl Health Career Opportunities
Pearl Health Clinic (PHC) is a large outpatient multidisciplinary community mental health clinic that commits to each patient by giving them unparalleled treatment that uncovers the worth we all have as human beings. We are seeking a Community Based Rehabilitation Specialist, Case Manager, TCC to improve the quality of life for people recovering from a severe and persistent mental illness. The Community Based Rehabilitation Specialist meets one on one with patients on a regular basis and follows a carefully developed treatment plan in order to help clients build functional behaviors and coping skills for interaction with their surroundings. The Community Based Rehabilitation Specialist aids patients in gaining and utilizing skills necessary to function adaptively in home and community settings and attain or retain capability for independence.
- 401(K) at a 4% company match.
- Short- & long-term disability.
- Life Insurance Policy.
- PTO & Paid Holidays.
- Corporate Perks with discounts offered from over 100 retailers.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education, including individual and group supervision.
- Uphold and implement all state regulations according to OPTUM
- Attend all staff trainings and meetings as required or requested
- Meet one on one with clients on a regular basis
- Participate in client assessments/reassessments
- Assist client in development of goals, objectives, and reviews as appropriate
- Maintain the safety, health, and wellbeing of clients at all times
- Be in continuous, respectful, and appropriate contact with clients guardians, siblings, teachers, etc. as applicable
- Report concerns, incidents, accidents, findings, etc. to the CBRS Manager, Administrator, and/or Child Protective Services as needed
- Keep client files current and organized
- Complete all clinical documentation in the EMR in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow a carefully developed treatment plan in order to help clients build functional behaviors and coping skills for interaction with their surroundings
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services related field
- Must obtain CPRP/CFRP certification after 30 months of providing Community Based Rehabilitation Services
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Successful completion of drug screening, background check, and I-9
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many clients
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Experience preferred but not required