Pearl Health Career Opportunities
Looking for an experienced individual to work with our Client Care Department. Responsible for assisting with the Intake of new clients; verifying insurance information; completing prior authorizations; assisting with customer service. Needs to be experienced working in a medical office environment. Good computer and customer service skills are a must.
Responsibilities – Front Office Staff
- Promotes the values of Pearl Health Clinic within the Clinical Departments and the Community
- Provide excellent care to the clients/patients
- Work collaboratively with others
- View challenges as opportunities for growth
- Take steps to promote professional development of staff
- Solve problems with ambition and pragmatism
- Work to achieve organizational goals
- Assist clients with check-ins/outs for appointments in the clinic while using the highest level of customer service.
- Update/gather client information regularly, Insurance cards, Address, Phone Number, legal documentation, and internal notes.
- Collect copays and payments on delinquent accounts.
- Call and confirm appointments for new patients and for all patients scheduled with medical staff.
- Communicate, problem solve, and work as a team effectively with coworkers and providers
- Ensure that workplace is kept in a professional manner
- Process internal referrals and assist clients with scheduling appointments.
- Assist providers with schedules and other needs.
- Assist Records clerk with managing incoming faxes, route to appropriate departments and scan documents into client charts
- Assist Records Clerk with processing Releases of Information (ROI’s) in a timely manner
- Coordinate transfer of records and documents between the front office and all other departments (most frequently with the Client Care department).
- Ensure that all documents processed and communication with clients/non-PHC providers are done in accordance with HIPPA laws, IDAPA regulations and other federal and state regulations.
Competencies and Qualifications
- High School diploma: any additional diploma will be considered as advantage
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindset